Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here are just a few products and companies I can't live without!

Cuttlebug
I am in love with the embossing folders!




Gypsy
I love this machine. i am always learning on it and it really comes in handy when I travel for work and I'm bored in a hotel room.


Cricut Expression
I use this is almost everything I do. It really takes your crafts to the next level and so worth every penny!





GlueGlider Pro
I have carpal tunnel and this is the only adhesive that lets me crop 14 hours straight without it flaring up.













Scotch® Scrapbookers Glue with 2-way Applicator I use this for all my cricut needs!






Paper I Love!

I love Kaisercraft Kaiser my fave international company.

GCD Studios-Amazing Stuff!


Bazzill Cardstock
You could never have to much cardstock!






Basic Grey i love what you can create with their paper.

American Craft I love the AC Cardstock and Thickers

0 comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Powered by Blogger