Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, March 02, 2010


Do someone say Birthday Celebration and Challange????
Check out one of the best yahoo groups!
MegaScraphappy They have the most amazing scrapbook challanges and games around. Plus it is run by my friend Heike which just makes it that much more AWESOME!

So MegaScraphappy is having their Birthday celebration all this month with a bunch of great challanges that get your creative juices flowing. And I am honored to be the subject of her first challange. Here are the details!

Our Traveling begins:

So ... I am all packed, got a good night sleep, car is all filled up and I am
finally ready to go!

My first stop will be at Janee's aka stealthdiva house. It's a very short drive,
but none the less, a fun one :)

She is an awesome scrapper and has 2 most adorable twin boys.

Thanks Janee, for letting me visit your home town (virtually LOL). It was nice
seeing you again at the Mega crop in Anaheim!

But back now to our MSH Birthday Celebration :)

Janee LOVES her Cricut, so I challenge you all to choose from these challenges:

First Choice:
Use items from 3 different cartridges for your layout

or

Second choice:
If you don't have a Cricut, use the colors of the Cricut (green and black) on
your layout.

or

Third choice:
Use 2 of everything in your layout. Do NOT use anything just once or more than
twice! ONLY 2 of everything.

And a little treat for you all, check out Janee's blog
http://stealthdiva.blogspot.com/
and check out the beautiful card Janee created using the Cricut.

Have fun!

Heike

So in response to Heike's challange I whipped up this layout using 3 different cricut cartridges. I used Pagoda, George & Mother's Day 2010. Hope you like!

0 comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Powered by Blogger