Can I just say that this cartridge is AWESOME!!!!! Not only can you make amazing 3D Superman party items, you can honor that amazing SUPERMAN/SUPERGIRL in your life. Everyone is SUPER in their own way. This is why this is now my favorite cartridge!!! Of course my Superman in my life is my amazing husband. He was so honored when I made this layout.
- Superman Activity Cartridge by Cricut
- Boxer Collection Pack by Basic Grey
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Chocolate & Blueberries Fluid Chalk Queue by Clearsnap
- Gypsy by Provo Craft
- White Foam Adhesive Squares by Therm O Web, 88 count
1. Grab the Basic Grey - Boxer - Long Underwear paper. Us this as your base page.
2. Cut white cardstock using the
3. Cut the Basic Grey - Boxer - Buckle paper using the
4. Using black, white and yellow cardstock cut 6"
5. Triple mat a 4" x 6" with a 1/8" border on each color in white, yellow and black. And adhere on top of star tails.
6. Cut "You are my" 1 1/2" with a yellow shadow and blue font base. Adhere to layout.
7. Cut a 3"
8. Cut a 5"