Making Crate Paper Flowers Using Glimmer Mist
I love the look of this flower and it is a really great way to use glimmer mist sprays to match your layout.
Supplies: Glimmer Mists, Misting Mat by Tattered Angels, super large, White Crate Paper, Removable Double Sided Tape, Cardboard or chipboard, Assorted Flower Layers by Color Me Crazy 16 ct and an embellishment
- Take your white crate paper and cut about a 12". Spray with desired Glimmer Mists. For this I used Peppermint and Gold. I sprayed the entire piece of crate paper with Gold then lightly misted the peppermint so it would blend in. Let dry completely.
- Using your double sided removable tape lay down about 9" on your table or Misting Mat by Tattered Angels, super large. Place the non glimmer mist side on the tape and lightly pleat while adhering.
- Cut a 1" circle out of cardboard or chipboard.
- Remove tape and crate paper from table and start lining the cardboard with the crate paper again lightly pleating.
- For the center of the flower I used a white flower out of the Assorted Flower Layers by Color Me Crazy 16 ct pack and sprayed it with Garden Green Glimmer Mist. Let dry and adhere to center of crate paper flower
- Add jewel embellishment to the center.