Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, May 09, 2011


(I got this amazing out for publication image from http://thecozyfarmhouse.wordpress.com)


This is a layout I made of my kids Taekwondo Belt Test and Ceremony they had yesterday. It was so cute. They even broke wooden boards with their axe kicks. I am such a proud mama. Now my kids are at yellow belt.


I also made this for the Cricut Circle Tic Tack Toe Challenge. The 3 elements on the tic tack toe board I used was:


1. Use a cut of a flower shape on your project


2. Use a cuttlebug embossing folder on your project (notice the black dot border along the bottom of the page? I used the polka dot 5x7 embossing folder and inked it lightly with black.


3. Any patterned paper must be printed from the Imagine. (The red printer paper was printed using Audrey.


The Cartridges I used are:

Audrey, Everyday Paper Doll, Gypsy Font & Pagoda


Hope you enjoy!










0 comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Powered by Blogger