I just got finished with my last recipe for the recipe swap. I really enjoyed doing this swap. I can't wait to see what others did for their layouts in the circle swap.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
• 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 large eggs
• 1/3 cup lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In blender container, blend
strawberries until smooth. In saucepan, combine strawberry puree
and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
2. Combine graham crumbs and butter in small bowl;
press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in
sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice
and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
4. Drop strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with
a knife or spatula. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until center is set. Cool.
Cut into bars. Chill. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.